SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prairie_girl_

Can someone out there help me ID this paint colour?

prairie-girl
14 years ago

Hi all, This is my first post on this forum, and I'm not sure if what I'm asking is even possible, but there seem to be some pretty knowledgeable folks around. I'm almost thinking that it may be impossible to judge paint colour by looking at a picture. I tried to print it, to see if that would help me find a similar paint, but that didn't work so well.

I'm hoping someone out there has used a similar colour and can point me in the right direction.

Boxerpups (thank you Boxerpups!) posted this pic on another forum, and I love the green of the cabinets. We are DIY our home (Ikea cabs and making our own doors/drawers), and I am wanting to do our cabs in a pale green or off-white colour. (I know that green can be very tricky to pick due to light green tendencies towards mintiness/grayness etc.)

I found the kitchen site (covenantkitchens.com), but as I live in Canada, it would be too complicated to get them to do our doors/drawers. Is there someone out there that can hazard a guess on the colour?

Thanks very much! I appreciate any input!

~Missy

Comments (2)