SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harrypotterfan808

Can someone please help me ID my new succulents?

Olivia
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I recently picked up a few new succulents at a garage sale a few days ago. Both these succulents came with an ID but I'm not sure if they are correct.

The first succulent I got was a Hen & Chicks plant. Since I'm new to succulents I'm not sure if there are different types. This Hen & Chicks has a reddish color around the leaves and they are spiky.

I also bought another succulent from a garage sale. This one claimed to be a Zygo Cactus but after looking that up I'm not all to sure what it is. As of now it is a long stick with two leaves on the top. (There used to be a few more leaves on the top but they fell off due to the storm the other night).

I also have one more cactus I bought a year ago. It is a long stick with what looks like branches coming out. There used to be more branches on him too but my cat likes to bite them off. These branches also progressively get bigger/longer once they get closer to the bottom.

If you happen to know that these succulents are and/or what care is involved with them I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Comments (7)