SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sonepi

Pantry Project Completed

sonepi
12 years ago

I finally had the carpenter who renovated my walk-in closet help me with building my pantry. Like many of you, my pantry was a complete disorganized disaster. You'd think we were stocking up for a nuclear attack or the apocalypse with all the stuff I have, especially since it is only my husband and I in this house! LOL

After my closet was done, I was amazed at how clean and organized it stays (it was a mess too). That was such a weight off my shoulders, I decided I needed the same organization in my pantry.

Having a carpenter build what I wanted was much more economical than the "custom" closet companies. This was "really" custom. After using it for a few weeks I realized I really liked drawers so I had him make me some extra drawers, in place of shelves. I also had him build a pull out shelf for a basket that I really love. If I had it to do over again, I would have more pull out shelves. Of course, it's not too late...but then I would have to paint them all.

Here are my before and after pictures. My new pantry has made my life more organized. I feel less stressed and I can easily locate my items. In the "Before" photos, I have the can consolidator, but I hated the plastic construction. My carpenter made custom shelves to help hide the plastic parts and now I love it and the functionality it provides.

Hopefully I attach the photos correctly.

BEFORE PHOTOS OF PANTRY

AFTER PHOTOS OF PANTRY

Comments (12)