SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brugloverz9

Pack-rat wanting badly to change...

brugloverZ9
15 years ago

Hi, My name is Margie and I have been looking at some of your postings over the last couple of weeks while here at GW's bathroom forum. I guess I could describe myself previously as liking the "Country Cluttered" type of look. That allowed me to collect and buy and fill my house with stuff.

Having just spent the past 2 months deciding on things to place in my newly remodeled bathroom, I decided that I really wanted to go with simple, clean lines with no clutter. No unnecessary things out on the counters.

Now, spending time in my new bathroom I realized I feel so good while in it that I want the rest of my house to be just like it.

I am reading so many good things here, like how to figure out what is keeping me from doing the things I don't like to do to changing my way of thinking about needing to posess everything that I like to look at. Thank you all for your input.

I do know that I feel very good when I recently gave away a few boxes and things that I no longer use. I would like to keep it up and reach my goal. Any help you could give me I would really appreciate.

Margie

Comments (17)