SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tripletmom83

Where do you keep your shoes?

tripletmom83
10 years ago

Last night when I was taking off my jewelly and putting it away in my jewelry armoire, I thought about how convenient that was. If I had to keep them in a box on my closet floor I probably would wear the same thing every day and never put it away, just leave it on the nightstand. But of course that is exactly what happens with my shoes. I don't have a walk-in closet, so all my shoes are stacked on the closet floor, most in plastic boxes. It is so inconvenient to find what I need, and then to put them away. I tend to wear the same two or three pairs, and just leave them on the floor.
So this morning, I changed things up. First I put my "winter" shoes in an under the bed box, without the lid. I turned the lid upside down to use like a big tray. I put all the summer sandals that I wear on a daily basis on it and slid it under the foot of my bed. The rest of my shoes, that I wear only occasionally are still stacked in boxes on my closet floor, but there are far fewer and so they are more easily accessible. I am hoping this will help me keep my bedroom floor shoe-free.
Does anybody else have a better solution?

Comments (5)