SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
worldmom_gw

Need help finding a plate rack like this one

worldmom
15 years ago

This is my first post in this forum, and already I'm asking for help! :o)

We are remodeling our kitchen, and I'm looking for a tall, narrow plate rack that I can fill the small space to the right of our sink windows with. As you can see in the rendering, we considered open shelving there, but I think I'd like an unfitted rack that's painted in the same color as our island (which will be some shade of green yet to be decided.)

From Last Import

The other cabinets in the kitchen are stacked and go all the way to our 9.5 foot ceiling, and it just looked weird to have a tall, skinny cabinet on that wall. I found this plate rack that I love and would work perfectly, but it's sold in a trade-only shop in England!

From Last Import

Do any of you know where I could find something similar? I've been googling like mad, but everything I've found is either too wide or doesn't have enough shelves. I need something that's no wider than about 26 inches.

If I can't find anything, I can have our cabinet maker build something. I was just hoping to find something that has a completely different feel to it than our cabinets.

Comments (7)