SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie26_gw

What's the best deal you ever got...

marie26
17 years ago

What's the best deal you ever got in helping you to organize?

Those 10 drawers I recently bought were on sale for $7.50 each. I found them so helpful that the next time I was in town, I went into Staples to see if there were any more. They were now marked down to $3.50 each so I bought the last 6. The best part is that they gave me the difference back from the $7.50 I spent (I had my receipt). If that vase is still there, I'm going to use this money to buy it. So, I only paid $56.00 (at $3.50 each) for 16 stylish, although plastic, drawers instead of the $120.00 I was willing to pay at $7.50 each. If I had purchased them at the original price, it would have cost me $480.00.

My other fantastic deal was when I lived in Asia. DH does needlepoints and cross stitch (some are his own designs) and I took them all with me there. The framing was top notch with quality wood, glass when needed and matting. Half of them were large pieces and the other half were the size of normal sized paintings. I paid only $10.00 to $15.00 each for framing. Here, I've paid soooo much more than that.

Maybe you found a cheaper product that you used for a different purpose that helped you to organize. What's your best deal?

Comments (16)