SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
triciae_gw

jessy sends a wonderful surprise!

triciae
15 years ago

First, I'm sooo delinquent with this post. :( In case somebody's been on another planet...last week was a bad week for bankers & DH dictated memos to me all weekend barely letting me come up for air.

Back to the important stuff! Our dear Jessy sent me a wonderful surprise package of a jar of Pensey's Seafood Seasonings for me to compare to Old Bay; two (not one but TWO) jars of her lime-chipolte salsa; and a jar of her come-canned FIG jam! Oh my goodness...I know I've posted many times that the thing I miss most about 'home' is figs. I so wanted to just open the jar & grab a spoon but I'm going to wait to open anything until DH can snap a picture next weekend.

Jessy also sent me a sweet card...well you'll see but it's got to wait until next Saturday unfortunately. Gosh, I've got to learn how to use that camera myself. I hate being dependant on him to take the pictures. :(

THANK YOU, JESSY! You are a sweetheart. I bought a bag of blue corn tortilla chips for the salsa yesterday. As soon as that picture's taken...I'm chowing down.

/tricia

Comments (10)