SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alicesrestaurant

Opinions on Netflix?

alicesRestaurant
19 years ago

I thought I'd start a new thread on Netflix. Seemed to be going on a bit of a tangent on the thread about DVD storage.

Click here for DVD storage thread. I thought this was related to "Organizing" because if you join, it sure helps you with a storage problem from what I can tell.

In particular I was responding to Cindy's question there. Would like to hear opinions pro and con from others. Here was what I was going to respond to Cindy before I decided to start this thread.

Cindy -

I also have heard a lot of talk about Netflix and am thinking of getting it for my husband's birthday. When we go to a movie, it costs us $30 which includes parking (yes, no way to avoid this), large popcorns and cokes. We often go to a movie twice a month or even more (but sometimes less). Anyway, I figure if we just sacrifice one night at the movies, we'll have Netflix paid for.

Yes we do rent but we tend to like the classics and these aren't that easy to get at the cheaper "houses". From what I can tell, Netflix has a bunch of the classics.

I also like the idea of being able to have three in the house you haven't seen so you can be spontaneous. If one is a bomb, you have backup. (This happened to us recently and we didn't have backup, what a disappointment).

--Alice

Comments (17)