SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tamara_lynn_gw

Where do I find someone to remove dirt from crawlspace and buy my

tamara-lynn
17 years ago

I have been reading some of the other questions posted on the site about odors and dirt crawlspaces. I believe the odor in my house may be coming from the dirt floor that is exposed under our house and the occasional mouse visitors.

It is also a very tight squeeze under the house. Where would I look for someone to do work on my dirt crawl space? (remove dirt, lay barrier down, etc.) I would also like to find someone to help with the mouse problem. We had a huge hole under the sink. My husband tried some type of patch work, but it is not keeping the mice out. I would do it my self, but I don't have any skills. My husband is as unskilled as I am. I have the drive and the willingness to do projects, but no know how.

I would also like to get rid of the nice knotty pine kitchen cabinets I have. I have drawn up plans for a simpler kitchen with only two cabinets. The knotty pines are beautiful, but I don't cook or store kitchen items much, and would really like the space of smaller cabinets. Does anyone know if I can sell them somewhere? They are really nice! I live in the foothills of North Carolina. I would need someone to remove them or show me how and pick them up. I can provide a picture if anyone is interested.

Tamara-Lynn

Comments (5)