SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

A visit from Forum Friends

annie1992
14 years ago

Tami_Ohio was on that Michigan trip with her husband Merle, and sure enough, we managed to get together, in spite of the fact that I gave her the wrong phone number. Sigh. I gave her Elery's house number instead of the cell number, but she's determined and found us anyway. I was standing on the beach here:

and checking out the lighthouse to the north:

when a truck pulled up behind the Bravada. Tami and I had talked the night before about hauling ducks in the Bravada (another story altogether, LOL), and so she looked for a Bravada, with or without duck feathers. She found us too!

We went into Ludington to the House of Flavors. Elery and I had a turkey sandwich which we split and Tami had some cookie dough ice cream. Merle had a chocolate shake. The House of Flavors has really good ice cream, all made on site.

We had a nice visit, Merle and Elery hit it off well and Elery really enjoyed the visit. It was too short, since we also had a supper date with a co-worker of Elery's, but I will certainly make an effort to meet them again.

Tami brought me some maple syrup and I took her some salsa, some sweet cherry all fruit jam and a couple of fresh tomatoes.

And just for proof, here we are!

Tami, be sure to call, now you have Elery's cell number, LOL. We'd love to see you and Merle again. Oh, and I came right home and used the maple syrup in maple oatmeal bread because Sherry called and she visited us the next night.

Annie

Comments (3)