SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

TGIF 8-8-08 Don't forget the Olympics tonight

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well it has certainly been a long week at this house. I was looking foreward to DH being gone to Sturgis to give me some time to unwind with the kids and just hang out, but Someone decided differently. Yesterday afternoon I started getting contractions everytime I would stand up and move around and was sick with the flu. My DH left at 10 yesterday morning and I was home alone with the little ones. My mil came and watched them while I went to the hospital and was monitored. Turns out I have the flu and it is causing iritation contractions because of the stomach and intestinal flu. I also have one heck of a tension headache that I suspect might be turning into a migraine.

Back now, went in and Dr. gave me a shot for the headache saying it sounded and acted like a migraine and if tylenol with codeine wasn't cutting it we needed to do something else. They gave me a shot and took some blood to make sure that I didn't have preeclampsia. It sure has been a long day. DH went to get Hayden and the girls are going down to my sister's for tomorrow.

So not much cooking around here unless you count canned chicken and star soup that I am having for supper with some crackers.

So hope to enjoy the Olympic opening ceremonies tonight and hope that the headache does go away and the contractions stay away.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert