SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lori316_gw

tgif - 2/8/08

lori316
16 years ago

Happy Friday, everybody. Long week, considering I only worked four days of it. LOL

It's snowing pretty hard out (I didn't get that memo), but it's still white, so it looks pretty. As much as I hate cold and snow, it is pretty before it gets all yucky brown. I don't think it's going to accumulate, so that's a good thing.

Working late tonight, then a pretty quiet night once I get home. Maybe take-out again. We did Chinese last night in honor of the New Year. I'm trying to teach the kids the no meat thing on Fridays during lent, so it'll probably be the pizza place down the street. They have good fish & chips too, so that'll make Brian happy.

Tomorrow is a day full of errands and kid stuff, including dentist appointments. Connor hasn't been to the orthodontist since November. I don't even want to see the bill. LOL Mackenzie needs a cleaning and I bet they find a cavity. She's horrible at brushing, and even though I still help her, she hates the taste of every single toothpaste out there, so it's a chore. I think I'm going to start making my own. Of course I'd have to flavor it with chocolate to make her happy.

Saturday night is Brian's Winter Ball. I'm so happy he has a steady girlfriend at this point in his life. It's been good for him. I'm sure I won't be saying that if it gets any more serious, but he's happy.

My SIL and I will probably fight the early Valentine's Day crowds Saturday night for dinner since my brother is away for the weekend. we're keeping each other company.

Sunday is a wake; funeral on Monday.

A co-worker just slipped me a note that we're being watched on hidden cameras for a special tv report on state workers leaving early and not charging vacation or sick time. Yikes. I wonder if they show me coming in when it's dark and leaving when it's dark or working through lunch.

Have a great weekend! I hope everybody is warm and dry. Stay safe!

*clink*

Comments (7)