SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

TGIF 8-10-07 Is it hot where you are at:)

girlsingardens
16 years ago

Well we are at the start of a heat wave now. Boy does it get hot hot hot quick. My mom is still with us until this weekend but may come back for next week. I am feeling lots better but still can't lift anything heavier than the baby. Hayden is growing like a weed. His little face is getting chubby, Rhiannon has been helping me feed him bottles in the afternoon. You forget just how much time you use up when breast feeding. Hayden eats every 2-3 hours but also takes some long naps.

My sis came up last night and brought me 20 pounds of tomatoes so Annie's salsa is on the agenda. Rhiannon helped me pick peppers and the only problem is that I forgot to mark the spice banana peppers, and she took a big bite out of one and burned her mouth. She is so weird, she will eat half a bell pepper and 4 roma tomatoes for breakfast. She is such a vegetarian. Funny thing is that Peyton won't eat a veggie or any raw fruit no matter what. Such a difference in children. So we will see how canning goes with 3 little helpers. I remember making salsa while breast feeding Peyton. I had her in the sling eating while I cut up the tomatoes.

It is supposed to be hot with 100+ heat indexes for the next week. DH starts school on Monday so the kids and I will be home alone. Rhiannon will start school after labor day, just preschool but will miss my little helper.

Stacie

Comments (18)