SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linnea_j

How to get DH to initiate sex

linnea_j
16 years ago

We are a couple in our late 30's and married for a couple of years, and dating for another 3 or so (no children). Overall I've always been the dominant one in initiating love making, however DH has at times done this, but only if I hold out and don't do it. I have a very high sex drive (always have) and at times it would be really nice to have him start playing with me instead of me always having to initiate, now I don't mind, but just for some variation it would be real nice.

I've tried hinting at how nice it would be and even telling him how I like when he starts playing with me. He used to be very shy about stuff like that and told me a long time ago that ex gf didn't use to want sex or he'd keep being turned down so he stopped asking. However, I think by now I've made it pretty clear that I'm not like that at or least I think so. If it were up to me we would make love daily and I've said that a few times to him.

He is a wonderful lover if I just play with him. Sometimes he even hints that he wants me to start playing with me by some things he does, but never says anything.

I'm kind of at a loss for how to get him to initiate it without having to wait for a week or until his hormones kick in and he will start hinting.

Is this normal and is it just part of a man's aging? Ie the interest isn't there as much so he needs me to take action or?

BTW I'm not a troll I just registered with a new user name. I'm normally very private about this and don't really know who to ask this otherwise so came up with this idea. Guess it makes it feel a little more private.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County