how do I tell the hair dresser?
14 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your First Kitchen
Great or godforsaken? Ragtag or refined? We want to hear about your younger self’s cooking space
Full Story
LIFETell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your Dream House
Let your home fantasy loose — the sky's the limit, and we want to hear all about it
Full Story
ORGANIZING‘Tidying Up’ Author Marie Kondo Tells How to ‘Spark Joy’ at Home
A new book from the author of ‘The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up’ delves deeper into her KonMari Method of decluttering and organizing
Full Story
LIFEReluctant DIYer’s Diary of a Dresser Makeover
Weekend project: Glossy new black-and-white dresser, hold the sandpaper
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorating With Antiques: Chests, Dressers and Buffets
Pretty, practical and versatile, antique chests add history and character along with storage
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story
paula_pa
alisande
Related Discussions
How do I repair my doll's hair?
Q
How Do You Ladies Roll Up Your Hair?
Q
How do I scrapbook hair and coins?
Q
Do you curl/roll your hair? How do I get this look?
Q
sjerin
matti5
sooey
foggyjOriginal Author
bee0hio
carla35
dee_can1
User
pammyfay
suzieque
wifetojoeiii
dee_can1
wildchild
foggyjOriginal Author
pammyfay