SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen2326

Samsung Washer WF407 & Dryer DV407 Deal at Best Buy

karen2326
14 years ago

Hello I am new to the Laundry Forum as this is my first post, however I have been reading and reading and reading for about the past six weeks. My husband and I are looking to replace our 14 year old Speed Queen W/D. They are neither one completely broken, our reasons are that the washer has become "cranky" and the dryer is electric, and we would like to get a new up to date pair to save on water and electricity and switch over to a gas dryer.

I have made up my mind several times.....only to completely change it a day or so later. I know we want a HE pair, and have gone back and forth between a top loader vs a front loader matched set.

Tonight on eBay I happened across some auctions for coupons for a Samsung pair deal at Best Buy. The deal is for washer WF407 and dryer DV407, both marked as new on the Best Buy website. I checked Samsung's own site and cannot find them mentioned, so they seem to be either so new that even the company does not have them listed yet, or possibly they are a Best Buy exclusive. The coupon deal is pretty remarkable, 50% off regular price of the pair. Regular price is $1,199.99 each.

Has anyone ever heard of these models or know much about them? From everything I have read Samsung is one of the more reliable brands so they were already on my "possible" list. I'm thinking of going ahead and picking up one of the coupons ASAP and then checking them out on the store; it looks like one can pick the coupons up for somewhere around $20-$30 or so.

I appreciate any information anyone can contribute. :-)

Comments (3)