SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a1an

How often do you ~clean~ or check your soap SCRUM line

a1an
9 years ago

alrighty gang. Just finished the Sunday checklist, one of which was cleaning the Miele....

It's a combo of bad wash techniques on the wifey's part that will never change.....she tends to wash most of the stuff in warm /cold water, etc - in fear, that anything hotter will ruin her precious clothes.

Just curious how often ya'll peel back your gasket and check your outer tub. In most cases, you need to shine a really bright flashlight while peeling back the gasket to inspect it correctly.

For me, my cleaning procedure is somewhat of a manual process on 2 sanitize cycles, one with bleach and another with citric acid. I have got this process down with no manual agitation needed to get it sparkly clean -- it involves alot of pouring of hot water to the point where the overflow sensor kicks in. When the overflow sensor kicks in, and pumps out some water, I follow up by adding back a bit of more water till I can max it out....without the pump engaging. Then it's about 1 hr of agitation/clean time, before the 1st rinse dumps the water out. I follow up with the same *more water* process on the 1st rinse cycle. It takes up a bloddy mess of time I don't want to spend, but it is what it is...

Comments (11)