SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plumbly22

new consumer report article???

plumbly22
16 years ago

My local newspaper has an article today about a consumer report about appliances by type, and pitfalls people fall into when buying them and supposedly it also makes recommendations.... I can't locate the article on their website today (maybe it will show up later????).... but the article states this recommends the bosch 500 washer, recommends buying the kenmore elite refridgerator over the whirlpool due to some "differences" which upgrade it, recommends cetain stoves/cooktops over the "professional" ones, etc...

IF I can locate it online I'll ad it later... otherwise, has anyone else seen anything similar somewhere???

I did locate this link http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/home-garden/home-improvement/mistakes-to-avoid-when-buying-appliances-11-07/overview/mistakes-to-avoid-when-buying-appliances-ov.htm

which gets you to an overview of what was in the article and then has links for different appliance types... but online at their site, you can't get their particular model comments, like were in the newspaper article...

Comment (1)