SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
positano_gw

What do you think of my backsplash choices(pics)

positano
14 years ago

So, I found 2x6 Walker Zanger Gramercy Park in Bone(mamadadapaige's) for 19sf and Sonoma Stellar Crackle(blakey's kitchen)for 18sf. I think those are pretty good prices...I thought it would be more like $26.

The Big sample board is WZ and the small cream square is Sonoma. The other mosaics are for the range area, framed out similar to what blakey did with her calacutta gold mosaic.

I'm leaning toward the sonoma(seems to be a little lighter than the WZ and the greenish mosaic which is sonoma vihara in annika. Although it is a silk finish and the 2x6 tile is gloss(not super shiny though.)Do you think that's ok?

What are your thoughts? My whole kitchen is cream, costa esmeralda granite, touches of turquoise and some yellow.It's much more exciting in person than these pictures show!

Thanks for the opinions, it's been a year since the kitchen was finished and it's time to get a backsplash!!

Here are some photos

From backsplash

From backsplash
From backsplash

This was another option for behind the range. A handmade random mosaic. Kind of different and very soft.

From backsplash
From backsplash

The other end of my kitchen, would like to get the parsons chairs recovered in something other than cream.

From April 2009

Blakey's backsplash

From backsplash

Comments (20)