SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris45ny

What do you think?? Floor and backsplash ideas.

chris45ny
14 years ago

DH and I think we have found not only what we both like but what seems to look good with our dark oak/stained provincial cabinets and golden lapidus granite. Designers at 3 different tile places helped with the selections agreeing on the choices even though we went to different places! All agreed to the quartz fire and ice on one wall behind the stove. Will change out some of the glass tiles. When I had the sample home the pictures didn't turn out but think you know what the fire and ice looks like. Had the floor tile and backsplash tile next to the F & I and they all looked nice together due to the beige/cream shading in the F & I . Bought a bunch of the burnt umber thanks to GW poster Monica-she's great!! The other two walls will have 2.5 x 5 subway tile-Italian by Grazia, landscape desert. We considered Grazia's rixi in dore but it's a little too busy with our granite-nice tile though! DH wants to place a few of the fire and ice tiles in with the subways to tie all 3 walls together. The floor will be Italian tile from Crossville, strong series, color beige and size 12 x 12. Here are a few pics. Would welcome thoughts/ideas. Agree or disagree-all opinions appreciated. Thanks. Sorry pics are so big. I tried to resize them but couldn't make it work.

Comments (13)