SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ntt_hou

No, I'm not gone!

ntt_hou
12 years ago

I just meant that I'm out from the "Schuck A Corn" thread.

I've actually been a member of GW for many years. I mainly use forums to learn and when given a chance, to share. I don't like members that throw tomatoes at each others. When I see this, I shun away.

Just because I ask something here, it doesn't make me a know-nothing-at-all. And, from time to time, I do feel some members have treated me and others as that. It simply means that I always have room to learn more. I know alot too but more like a bit of most everything and never consider myself as an expert of anything.

I believe, the day one thinks that one knows it all, is the day that one stops learning and on his/her way to become incompetent.

So PLEASE! STOP the pickering on that thread (Schuck A Corn) or anywhere in this GW forums. From just a few misunderstanding, misdirecting or whatever it was, it is really not worth to lose energy over it. Energy is something that it should be valued at all level and not dispersing it wastingly. I mean this well and literally because I am a disabled individual, and energy is hard to come by for me on a daily basis. If energy was money, would you throw it away freely as such? Let us all keep this a "sharing" and "learning" forums for all to enjoy and not "debating" forums, please and per-dy please?

Comments (27)