SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clthokie90

Please vote and help me decide on replacement lighting fixtures

clthokie90
14 years ago

I want to replace all the outdated polished brass lights in my house with nicer fixtures that I like and hopefully will help sell my house in the future.

Below is a link to see some pics. You can also see the two lighting collections (Bedford and Citadel) I am trying to decide on from Lee Lighting. They are having a 50% off sale right now and I have looked at most of their lights and narrowed it down to these two. I have also looked at Home Depot and Lowe's but didn't find anything there.

Click here to see pics

Please excuse the clutter. My Dad took these pics without my knowledge and I only am using them because he took them with a wide angle lens.

As you can see, I have an open floor plan. I plan on replacing the chandelier in the breakfast area with a 3 light down chandelier and the light over the island (which is 50" long) with two or possibly three mini pendants. I am also replacing the main foyer light with a semi-flush light, and the hall lights with 13" flush mount lights.

The dining room chandelier will be replaced with the 5 up light globe chandelier if I choose the Citadel collection or the 20" Bowl Pendant if I choose the Bedford collection. The dining room is not really used much, just as a sitting room, and I haven't done much with it yet, but I plan on adding crown molding and painting it soon. I will also be getting rid of the ugly denim sofa and replacing it with a nice recliner, and rearranging furniture, etc.

I may also replace the white ceiling fan in the living room with a darker fan to go with the new lighting.

Please vote and send me your feedback or feel free to suggest something else that you think may look better.

I am kind of under the gun to make a decision if I buy lights from Lee Lighting as the sale they are having ends on Saturday.

Thanks for your feedback!

Dawn

Comment (1)