SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

tgif! 7-16

lakeguy35
13 years ago

Happy Friday/weekend to all y'all!

I'm playing at work today waiting for the day to be over with so I thought I'd start this post rather than end it later tonight like I always seem to do. LOL

Life is back to somewhat normal here after several weeks of company and a hetic schedule. Caught up on chores and sleep last weekend so this one will be for fun stuff.

Plan to hit the famers market early in the morning for cukes to get some pickles canned. Might get some tomoatoes too for some more salsa. A couple of friends are coming over tomorrow to hang by/in the pool. I'm sure we will grill something and enjoy a few frozen drinks or cold ones. It's been hot, hot, hot here. May go to a local club that has a good band playing or just stay at the house and play cards or my new foodie game that EJ sent me.

Sunday is kids day at the pool. My neice and a few of here friends are coming over for the afternoon with their parents. Again, we will through something on the grill mid afternoon. Nothing too exciting but still a cool weekend for me.

Clinking with water for now...

Have a great weekend!!

David

Comments (15)