SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chuffle

Detergent/Softener Cap Dosage Marks

chuffle
12 years ago

Please forgive if this topic has been hashed out before - I did a search and couldn't find any related topics, so I am going to post away.

Does anyone here have difficulty reading the dosage markings on detergent and softener caps these days? I've run across a good number of difficult caps, but I found one that really wins the "most difficult to see" award.

Last week, I brought home a bottle of Snuggle Blue Sparkle, and it took forever to find the mark for number "1" - for average loads. I've found that I either need to hold the cap in the sunshine or examine it with an LED flashlight, in order to find the mark.

Granted, my 54 year old eyes aren't what they used to be, but I am wearing glasses that are five months old and are fine for other reading chores.

What do these container designers think when they come up with shapes and designs? I wonder if they ever have a loook at the finished product, in order to see if it is user friendly? Sometimes, I think that a team of chimpanzees would create a better cap!

Oh, and for the record, I sent a nice email to the Snuggle folks, alerting to the cap difficulty, and a week later, I have yet to receive a "thank you for your interest and concern" form reply.

Joe

Comments (11)