SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

TGIF July 17 2009....one week to go!!

susie_que
14 years ago

Happy Friday everyone!

One week from today we move! Am I ready?? Well not exactly.

I am ready but the fam is another story.

Still waiting for the kids to start packing....the lower level is not packed and the car (76 camaro DH bought some 20 years ago that has been in the garage) has not been moved.

I figure I will stop cooking on Sunday and pack uo the last few things I left out to maintain a usable kitchen. After that I will rely on frozen grub and take out.

Today I have to take Drew over to the new city and sign him up for school...I also want him to check out the Acme over there (he works at the acme here with me but he can transfer to a new store without losing anything-I on the other hand will lose seniority and pay) to see if its a place he would like to work.

I will of course swing by the house to see if they moved the fridge out yet as well as the debris in the garage.

Later I am going out to dinner with SIL.

I am working the weekend but in my spare time I will be out looking at cars for Amy. She and Frank want her to have an SUV. Truth be told its really a good time to buy a used car as there is a lot out there to chose from...hopefully we can get her into something she likes this weekend!!

All in all I "think" its all going to start coming together and by this time next week we'll have already started to sign our names oh about a bazillion times!!

I raise my glass of water to you all for listening and helping me thru this whole ordeal...CHEERS!!!

Susie

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!