SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Need Opinion-CC Rangetop w/extra drawers OR Bluestar Range?

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

The decisions are wearing me down. And I'm running out of wine in my wine cellar.

I'm trying to save where I can. Of course I ask about what I would call a "simple upgrade" and all I am told is ChaChing.

So, this option does NOT save money, but costs me only $476 more. So, can you help me decide?

Option 1: Capital Culinarian 6 burner range top. (We will have Miele Double Ovens, a Speed Oven, and a Steam Oven. This would give me 2 pot drawers below the range in addition to the 4 I already have flanking the rangetop's location.

No matter what I do, I will admit I'm a sucker for the look of a full range. I'm hoping to get over it. In fact I have agreed that we don't need another oven.

But

Option 2: Costs me $476 more. Switch from the CC Cooktop to a Bluestar 6 burner range. Lose the 2 drawers and the turned legs that are trying to make that rangetop area special. I am leary of the BS due to the oven being kind of hot (so I hear). But, if we are concerned about future grandkids (boo-hoo...that's me weeping) can't we just use one of the other ovens when they are there?

Let me know what you think.

I'll go get another bottle of wine. I think we are down to around 38 bottles, I can't even keep that app updated. At this rate there will be no questions from the movers if they take the wine or not. There won't be any left.

Thanks!

Bee

PS--I went and visited some Calacatta marble slabs. Another question to follow later.

Comments (23)