SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sabatonfan68

Recommendations for a FL Washer/Dryer Set

sabatonfan68
16 years ago

This is my first post, so please excuse me if this has been asked recently. I came across this forum searching for reviews on a washer/dryer that I was planning to buy. After reading reviews, comments, and problem reports for about three hours now, I can safely say that I'm quite overwhelmed.

I'm looking for a decent washer/dryer set. I don't mind paying for quality, so I've been primarily considering front-loading type units as I've read they're more efficient on power/water and easier on clothes. Essentially, I want something that does a decent job and will last.

The units will be for myself and my girlfriend, and I'd say we do probably five large loads of laundry every two weeks (we wait until we have a full load etc to save on cash).

I don't want to colour opinions by quoting the models I came here researching. (Basically, I'm new at this so am looking for opinions/advice from people more experienced than me, which there seem to be alot of on this forum..)

My budget is in the $1000 to $2400 CDN range for the set.

I'd greatly appreciate all/any opinions or advice. (This will be both mine and my girlfriend's first washer/dryer set..)

Comments (5)