SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fastonetime

I love my Electrolux Washer, oh yea and Chris Polk too!

fastonetime
11 years ago

Hi all. I see a lot of people wondering about LUX washers and their performance and honestly, this is the best washer i've ever owned. I had a Maytag Neptune, MAH9700, that was a dancing washer from hell. The i got the Maytag Performance series, (performance my butt) then a few months after the Performance series i sold them, only to choose a Kenmore Elite FL, (made by LG) Which a year and a half later the tub and spider split. So at my wits end, i started looking for a new washer. Sears and appliance stores around me, did carry Electrolux, but didnt show them on the floor. I was so tired of the "normal" Maytag, Kenmore, Samsung, i was longing for something different. Without seeing an Electrolux in person, i chose the EWFLS70JTS0. And i was in love from day one. I really encourage many of you that are not sure about LUX, to give them a chance. The machine is a dream and to me is built like a tank, very solid. Every load finishes (which wasn't always the case with my MAH9700, it would leave the clothes soping wet, but say the cycle completed) and the clothes always come out very clean, cleaner than ever before. I really do feel here that, (you get what you pay for) I dream of owning the matching dryer and i know that soon i will!

As for Chris Polk!

Amazing, he repersents Electrolux with pirde and honesty and thats hard to find in a company, every other company i've ever delt with treated me just like another consumer. As for Chris Polk, he treats me like a person, one on one, he never forgets my name or my machine, he has gone above and beyond for me and whatever i needed, info on a machine, a part question, warranty question, anything. You know thats very hard to find in a Major Company these days. I can't thank him enough! Sears, Maytag, Kenmore all have seen me as $$$$ where Chris Polk sees me as a friend and that bond means a lot. i will be a loyal customer for life, one day i dream to have a suite of Electrolux Appliances!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions