SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Ultra Purex Sensitive Skin Fabric Softener is GREAT

larsi_gw
13 years ago

While I think Purex detergents are rubbish (they are, IMO, the armpit of the Henkel brands)...Ultra Purex Sensitive Skin Fabric Softener is fantastic!

While I feel somewhat "lost" without my April Fresh Downy scent, I was getting that "stinky" syndrome from Downy the past few weeks. Clothes smelled fresh and clean while in the closet and/or clothes dresser, but towels smelled rancid, sour and icky!

I do not care for the smell of Gain, Suavitel or Snuggle. Well actually I do not mind the smell of them, but the smell does NOT go away. I am not overly sensitive to scents, but the above 3 last way too long for my taste (and clash with my fragrance I wear daily).

I bought the Ultra Purex Sensitive Skin Fabric Softener: Almond Milk & Aloe. Clinically Proven Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Gentle on all skin types and free of dyes.

The smell is very faint after drying, but my clothes and towels feel really soft and smooth. No static, and my laundry feels light, fresh and so clean. It was so cheap too! I think the bottle was either $2.99 or $3.99 at TARGET.

I just might have found a better (and gentler) fabric softener than my forever used Downy April Fresh!!! :)

Comment (1)