SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trillium41

Bosch Nexxt 500 or Duet? Lowes or Bernies?

trillium41
16 years ago

Okay, I am about spent trying to make this decision. My husband doesn't want to read about it or talk about it. The only really bad things I have heard about the Bosch is getting someone to service them, and poor customer service. There is a good appliance center in my area that services them, so that shouldn't be a problem. Word of mouth on this place is excellent.

Lowes has a special, and with rebates, the two machines will cost the same amount. (roughly $898) What are the opinions out there?

The extended service contract is only $79 for four years, which seems like a great deal to insure my investment. I have never dealt with Lowes. How are they? Do they treat their customers well, or just want to make a sale? Bernies says they will always sell for less, but I want good installation etc. I live in western Mass, and would be dealing with the Springfield Lowes and Holyoke Bernies, if that makes any difference.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give! I have been without a washer for 2+ weeks and it feels like an eternity.

Comments (4)