SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

two new detergents for me to try!!! excited!

larsi_gw
13 years ago

I know...I am so pathetic, that I am seriously excited to try new laundry detergents. As someone posted, laundry thrill must by OCD related! I love doing laundry, and soaps, laundry machines & softeners are kinda a thrill for me. Oh well, it could be worse addicition!

My cousin arrived yesterday afternoon from Germany for a weeks visit. Where most people bring European Chocolate, perfume, or some other goodie....she brought me two HUGE boxes of German laundry soap. Both are not available in the USA. So excited.

The first is Persil Gold Color Pulver (powder). It is formulated for 20-60 C washes, protects color, fights stains and odors and smells SO good!!

The second is Ariel mit AktivLift. It is for coloured and dark cloths, with a special formula made to deep clean cotton clothing with special active lifting power for stains! It smells to me a little stronger than the Persil, but at the same time gentler.

I have never seen Persil Powder for coloured clothes, that is not MegaPerls in the USA. I personally do NOT like MegaPerls, but the Persil Universal Powder (which I like) fades darks and colours & is only for whites. Now, I can use Persil Powder (fine in texture) for my darks and coloured items with my new Persil Gold. SO excited. I cannot wait to fire up the new Miele W4842 today.

I think I have to do one of my infamous search missions, where I walk around the house and "find" things to wash. "Oh yes, this blanket in the guest room closet for sure needs a wash". "These jackets that are hanging in the hall closet need a good washing". HA HA HA

Comments (5)