SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

I do not want to be responsible for her!

bestlawn
16 years ago

Recall the woman who stole $25 from me? She just called to ask me for a character reference. HUH? She said she called to wish me a happy new year. I asked what she's been up to, and she said she lost her nursing license again. She's an LPN. Here's the story as far as I can understand....

She took the test and submitted whatever necessary paperwork and got her license back around a year ago. According to the board (her words), they only gave her back her license on the condition that she complete an online refresher course. She had x amount of time to do that, but she never did it and the time has expired. She claims she knew nothing about the "condition" and that's why she never got it done.

So now, she needs to complete the course and supply a character reference. Wouldn't the test she had to take prove her ability? It's the same test LPNs take to get their license in the first place. And, what the heck does a character reference have to do with the "condition" anyway??? Obviously, they have good reason to question her integrity, which pretty much negates her lame and dubious reason for being fired. Remember that?

She just doesn't know how revealing all this is. Liars never think people can see through them. We're supposed to be too stupid to figure it out and unwind their tangled webs.

I realize it's a no brainer and the answer should be no. I have no way to foresee what could happen in the future. But understand also, I am working mostly on conjecture, just trying to add all this nonsensical stuff together since I don't know how much is true and how much is false. Also don't know why she lost her license to begin with. She told me she stole something, but I don't know what she stole and don't know who/where she stole from.

Therefore, I can't be certain she does not deserve another chance.....or would you call recent events all the n'other chances she should get?

I DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH THIIIISSS!

What should I do?

Comments (28)