SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Pinterest Questions

Oakley
12 years ago

I'm relatively new to Pinterest and today all I've done is watch college football, eat more donuts & Pin. oy.

1. How do I get the main page to fill up, meaning have three boxes appear in a row, instead of only two boxes at a time, in a column? I've added new boxes and I did get three in a row at the bottom of the page, but there is still one box below it, but I want 3 boxes to appear at the top of my page. They simply won't drag to the top to make 3 in a row!

2. I can't see who all is following me. It tells me how many have followed me but when I click on the box, I only get about 5 names.

3. Where do the strangers come from who are following me? lol.

4. This could answer #3. When I go to Pinterest.com, which I am assuming is the main page, I mostly get the things I've pinned, my friend's pins, anb a handful of stranger's pins.

I'd like to look at the pins of people I don't know, so how do I do that? Have I been pinning so much today I literally took over the main page? lol.

Whoever said this is addicting is right on. Between this and gabbing with my buds and family on Facebook, I'll need an intervention!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm