SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wb57

FL W/D for 2nd Home

wb57
17 years ago

Hello All -

I have read many of the posts to get some of the answers I am looking for. I did not see one that applied to my situation so I am posting a new message. If someone knows of an existing post, please point me to it and it would be very much appreciated.

I just bought a vacation home and need to furnish it. I am looking for a stackable FLL W/D that will be located on a second floor. Size is not that important since there are only three of us in the family. Also,we will be using this machine about a dozen or so times a year. I am not too concerned about all of the fancy features as well. Here is what is important to me: reliability and minimal vibration (since on second floor).

I have been to Lowes and Home Depot thus far. Most had features that I do not need - and thus were on the pricey end (i.e. $1600 for W/D). If that price is what I should expect to spend, than I will just bite the bullet. We have also considered top loading ( w/ or without agitator) but I currently own a Sears FLL and have been happy with the High Efficiency nature of the machine. I did see a GE (model #s DSXH47EGWW / WSSH300GWW) at Home Depot and seemed affordable. Does anyone have expereince with this one?

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County