SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

TGIF!! What's up for your weekend.

lakeguy35
13 years ago

A Friday evening CLINK to all y'all!

Been crazy busy here as of late. Lots of yard work for me this weekend. My landscaping took yet another major hit due to our hard winter and crazy spring so far. I'm going to have to do some major cutting back on my hedges due to winter freeze damage. THey won't look to good this year but hopefully will come back and look better by next. My last pine tree in the yard died too so it has to come down. Some kind of beetle that is killing pines in this part of the country.

Hope to get the windows in the sunroom washed and start on the ones in the main part of the house. Still deciding if I want to mess with tomoatoes this year. If so they need to be in the ground too. Should have done it a couple of weeks ago.

Congratulations to William and Catherine. I didn't watch the wedding. Did you? I've seen some clips on the news....I'm sure there will be a replay over the weekend.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for all those who have been dealing with the tornadoes and flooding. More so the loss of family and friends. Crazy and so sad at the same time.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

David

Comments (8)