**Dessert Party Announcement**

wizardnm

Please don't post to this thread, so that it stays on top until the dessert party. Thanks

Please join in for a Cooking Forum Dessert Party on Monday April 14. I picked this date so that those who work can have the weekend to make something and because I don't want to run in to Passover. I'll start a new thread on Saturday for early birds to post on. If we max out the original thread to post on that I start on Saturday, we can start a new one. I 'm just trying to keep the posts organized. I know I'll want to save the whole thread...

Here's the rules: I hate rules, but this is a little bit different than anything we've done before.

#1 The recipe you make and post about must be from AnnT's Dessert Chapter.

#2 Just for fun....Don't post about which recipe you are making....it will be way more fun to see what everyone picked after the fact. If you have a question, ask it in a general way in a new thread, without the recipe name.

#3 I realize not everyone can post a picture, but if you can, please do, and don't worry about it looking (or not looking) like one of Ann's.

#4 Please share your experience with the recipe that you made. Comments can be helpful to others who might make it in the future.

#5 Have fun, I know I will! I already made a recipe over this past weekend that turned out to be way better than I thought it would. I swear there is magic in Ann's recipes.

Everybody is welcome to join in! Including lurkers!

That's it! But remember, don't post to this thread so that it stays up top.

Nancy

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Shop Houzz Shop Houzz: Host a Dazzling Dessert Party
By Houzz
Sprinkle in holiday cheer and throw a dessert party that delights with these sweet accessories
See Products
Holidays A Fresh and Fun Hanukkah Dessert Table and Wrapping Station
Celebrate the Festival of Lights with gelt pouches, homemade snacks and wrapping supplies as pretty as any party decor
Full Story
Most Popular 20 Ideas for Easygoing Summer Parties
Ditch the fancy and fussy in favor of laid-back entertaining that leaves you more time to enjoy the fun
Full Story