SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Happy I didn't win the lotto again day!

User
16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Subject line says it all.

Mom's getting over her massive arthritis attack and finally getting downstairs again (split level only 6 steps). Very shaky and nervous about falling and waking up not being able to walk - it's one day at a time and I'm trying to stay as cheerful as possible. Thank you again for all of your kind words of support, they mean so much to mean and give me strength.

Today it's dust bunny attack day and declutter while I'm at it. Focusing on 2 bedrooms. Going to put up my xmas gift on my dresser - indoor fountain. I can turn it on to relax when I need a quiet moment. Reclaiming my bedroom sanctuary and freshening up my Mom's room. Starting to go a little squirrelly being home this week and not able to get out. I do have a walked planned for this afternoon since my Mom is downstairs again. Will go after she has a bathroom trip done and is resting.

I'm watching for updates from our KTers who are having challenges right now. We are in this together. As much as you have been here for me, I'm here for you!

LOL to all,

Peggy

Comments (2)