Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

Wanna talk Golden Globe dresses?

14 years ago

Check them out!

A few random comments from someone who notices fashion about twice a year:

I thought Sofia Vergara's dress suited her, but I'd like to have seen a little more body in her hair. Not big hair, just some volume and maybe soft waves.

Michelle Williams dress seemed matronly to me.

Angelina's dress was striking, but she's so thin!

I didn't care for Charlize Theron's dress, but I love the headband.

Lea Michele's dress seemed over the top, as if she's trying too hard to shake the high school glee club image.

Rooney Mara: stark

Never heard of Shailene Woodley, but I love her dress!

I like Emma Stone, but I think she'd look better with less eye makeup.

Nicole Kidman: what a figure!

I like Kate Winslet a lot....thought her dress was unflattering.

Your opinions, please!

Comments (13)