SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannie_gw

Needing Prayers (Long-Sorry)

jannie
13 years ago

I've asked before, for my two cousins and my Mom. Now I'm back for more, because I know KT prayers are very powerful. My husband Vic has MS (multiple Sclerosis). Has had it since 1997 (diagnosed). He's gone downhill, had to quit work, started walking with a cane, then walker, then wheelchair. He no longer drives. He's 64. Over New Years Weekend he got much worse, couldn't get out of bed. Literally crawled from bed to bathroom, and I brought him all his meals. Told his main neurologist, who said , come into the office for IV steroids, that may help. Last Monday he had the treatment, on the way home in the car he had a seizure, so I drove staraight to the Emergency Room of the hospital where I get my kidney dialysis. They took him right in, he had two more seizures in the bed at the ER. Went to Intensive Care Unit, he was unconscious for two days (Monday-Tuesday last week). BY Wednesday he had woke up, was talking, eating, reading newspapers, watching TV, wanting only to come home. They couldn't get him out of bed to do physical therapy, so last Friday he was transferred to a local Rehab Hospital, for up to 20 days. That's all his Medicare and private insurance will pay for. Not much happened on the weekend, Today (Monday) they'll start some kind of physical therapy. I'm so frightened. Miss him like crazy, and our poor dog keeps looking for him. Please say a prayer that he does well in Rehab and can come home walking! Thank you one and all!

Comments (30)