SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Photobucket Help Needed, Please!

lynninnewmexico
9 years ago

I've used PB for years now and have been relatively happy with it until recently. I'm not crazy about the fee of $2.99 I pay every month now to store my photos there. But, it's convenient to access them quickly and easily to post here.

I'm wondering if I'm missing some bit of PB information. My concern is that, once I download a photo into my PB, I can crop it, enhance it, etc. but I can't copy it and use it someplace else. I don't want to let PB have access to my Facebook account (and all of my FB friend's accounts and emails). If I want to email a photo that I have stored in my PB account to someone, it shows up as a link to my PB account, not the actual photo. I recently tried to use some of my photos in a personalized Father's Day card I was making for my dad, and I couldn't use them!
I'm frustrated because it feels like, once my photo is downloaded into my PB album(s), it's inaccessible except through a link to PB or when I post it here. Photobucket's customer service is nonexistent. If your question is not one of their listed questions, you're out of luck. There is no customer service rep to ask via link or phone #.

1) Am I missing some simple info on how to do this?
2) Is there a better internet site to store my photos that's safe, secure, allows you to crop, enhance, etc., and easily add links here?
Thanks for any help or info!
(A Very Frustrated) Lynn

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus