SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisazone6_ma

Was Someone Looking For Me At the Flower Show?

lisazone6_ma
13 years ago

Hello everyone!!

Apparently, someone was looking for me at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year, but I missed them. I was so bummed!! Richard (one of the co-owners) said it was a blond woman, but he didn't get a name. I'd love to know who stopped by, and I feel terrible I missed you!! I would have loved to finally meet someone from the forum in person!

I didn't make any plans to meet anyone this year after my catastrophe getting there last year and having to cancel on people last minute - I felt terrible that I had to do that so I decided to not press my luck this year and make plans to meet anyone just in case they fell thru again.

Anyway, the show was fantastic, I again enjoyed myself at the Reading Terminal Market (we're having breakfast for supper tonight so I can use the two pounds of Amish bacon I carried home in my luggage!) and since it poured Sunday, we canceled our trip out to Longwood Gardens and went to the Museum of Fine Art instead, and I got to see one of Van Gogh's Sunflower paintings in person, which gave me such a thrill I can't even tell you!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and must say I absolutely love Philadelphia!!

If you're able and haven't checked out the show yet, you must go. It's Springtime in Paris this year and they have some lovely exhibits. My SIL's booth, The Seed Source, won the blue ribbon, which they deserved as the booth is just beautiful. Have all my seeds now and am dreaming of the veggies to come this season!!!

Next year's show theme is Hawaii!! Can't wait!

Lisa

Comments (3)