Sending Best Wishes....

marylmi

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and especially all the ones that have lost loved ones this past year. I know it is very hard as I lost my DH this past summer so this is the first Christmas without him. I guess we just carry on as best we can and I thank God that I had him as long as I did..33 years! Blessings everyone.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mav63_2007

Merry Christmas Mary and a healthy and happy New Year. This is my 5th Christmas with out my DH of 37 years, yes we just have to carry on to be there for the people who are still here and love us.
God Bless.
Mavis

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

Thank you Mary,I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well My husband died last Dec. from injuries from an ATV crash. [I mention that because I want people to know how very dangerous they are]. Today would have been our 49th wedding anniversary. So it is especially hard.
I put on a good front for my family, but I had no idea how hard it would be...but life goes on and I try to stay positive.
blessings to you as well.
Karen

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Send Your Sweetie Some Love — Houzz Style
Got a honey or maybe just a crush from afar? Send sparks flying with these fun and flirty design-minded love notes
Full Story
Life Thank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
Pets Houzz Call: Send in the Design Cats
Post your best photo of your cat at home, in the garden or with you in your studio. It could be published in a featured ideabook
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever