SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

TO Maryl

jean_ar
16 years ago

Maryl.Since you said it took you 3 days to pull up the long Birthday post to send me best wishes,i thought I would sent a Thank You with a new post,so you can get it and not have to keep trying.Thank you for being persistant to send me a Birthday wish.I had a great day for my Birthday.My daughters tried to make it very special,since I only have a real Birthday every 4 yrs.haha This one made me (19):)They got a big kick of telling every one I just turning 19. haha My youngest daughter is 41 yrs old :)They took me to a mexican place to eat and its a very nice place,and they brought the BIG Birthday Cake with them and told them I was a birthday girl today, so they(the staff) got together and came and put a big sombreo on my head and sang Happy Birthday to me,first in spanish then again in english.I was in misery sitting in that straight chair with my bad back,but,did have a great time there. I told them if they ever bring me there again,I plan to bring a little pillow to put behind my back,so it might help alittle...I will remember this birthday for a very long time as every one here has made it special to me.

Jean

Comments (2)