SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

tgif 3/28/08

doucanoe
16 years ago

Can't believe no one has started this thread yet! I slept in this morning! LOL

Off today after three 10 hour days in a row. I reduced my hours in the radilogy department and took a part-time casual position as a surgery scheduler. They work 10 hour days there, so when I pick up a shift I will too! Lots to learn, but I think it will be a fun challenge and the people are a hoot to work with.

Have errands to run today and a wedding reception to attend tonight.

The weather is finally turning spring-like. Tim has seen Robins and Bluebirds, and we have caught a whiff of skunk, too, so spring is here! YAY, after that long, cold winter!

Tomorrow a girlfriend and I are spending a good part of the day at a spring garden event. The have classes on various garden topics and a vendor area withall kinds of garden-related goods for sale.

Sunday I hope to start sanding and painting a metal dining set my sister gave me. It is green with a glass top table. I am going to paint it a brown/black, reupholster the chair seats and put it in my dining room. I think the glass top table will make the DR look larger. If I don't like it, I am only out some paint and fabric.

Hope to grill some salmon and steak on Sunday too.

Happy weekend, everyone!

Linda

Comments (21)