SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tnj0819

Trying to Move forward

tnj0819
13 years ago

My fiancé and best friend of 8yrs Jesse passed away on 9-11-10 of a heart-attack at the age of 26. He left behind 3 wonderful boys who look just like him. I've handled the situation pretty well for the most part. I've gone through all the stages a few times and still get sad thinking about him. This weekend we were suppose to get married. lol after 8yrs I finally convinced him that getting married is a good thing. It just hurts to think about it and I know as time goes by I will be better but I recently started dating a good guy and don't know how to answer his questions when he asks me whats wrong. The easiest way for me to grieve for Jesse is alone and not in front of anyone. And I don't want to tell my new guy about Saturday because its the last special moment me and Jesse will have together. Its my moment with Jesse and I don't want to share it with anyone. Does that make me a bad person? Also, does the emptiness every go away? There are some days where I just want to cry for hours because I miss Jesse so badly, and then the next day I will be just fine. I really don't have anyone to talk to because I really can't explain what's going on in my head. I just know I miss him so much today and I'm hurtin but I can't talk to my new guy about it because he will swear I am not ready to move on. Even though I know I am slowly but surely there are just days I miss Jesse more.... does that make sense?

Comment (1)

Sponsored