SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zshopper_gw

Kentucky-Derby -Lost but what an experience!

zshopper
14 years ago

Hi friends. Well first we did lose and everyone is very sad, the horse looked great in the paddock, only 9 of the owners were allowed to go in so I had to watch. The horse was fifth out of the gate and had great position but around the turn his heels got caught and we're waiting to hear if he is ok. Well the outfit looked great and everyone loved my hat. Everyone was coming up to me all day, one girl from a site "Herscene" took a picture and took my name not sure what site that is. One funny lady wanted to take a picture with me with her, that was weird but fun. One of my sons won 800.00 and was very happy. It was so exciting I was shaking when he was going in the gate. It was very muddy and very cold but an experience I will take with me forever. We went into a partnership with 6 horses, one died last year and the other 4 are fillys. Funny Feeling won a great race yesterday not the main race. I will download the picture with us holding the trophy. Guess what my camera died after 2 hours being here, even though I charged it. Sorry if I sound like I'm rambing I am a little tired. Talk to you later, thanks again for all your support.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths