SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Ideas for graduation party?

Sueb20
14 years ago

In two months we're having a graduation party for DS, who is graduating from high school. (As if you all didn't already know this, since I spent some time on this forum obsessing about the college applications earlier this year!!) We have a lot going on between now and then, so I'm trying to spend some time thinking and planning now. The food will be simple but catered, so I won't be cooking or anything. (Hurrah!) The party will be mostly in the back yard and I'm guessing we'll have between 40 and 50 people. Depending on their own plans, there may be 10-20 of DS's friends in the mix, and the rest will be family and our adult friends who know DS well. I'm just looking for fun ideas for the party. DS does not like to be the center of attention, so he wouldn't want anything totally focused on him, and I have already been told I can't put up posterboards with photos of him or anything like that (but I really want to put up a collage of photos of him from each year's "first day of school" pictures!).

Maybe it's enough to have food and drinks and music, but I wondered if any of you had any fun or interesting ideas?? I did order some cute mint tins with his name and graduation date on them to give as favors. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Comments (12)