SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sugarmaple_gw

Graduation party ideas

sugarmaple
11 years ago

Hi. We will be having my daughters high school graduation party this summer and I did a search but nothing came up. I'm looking for some ideas for the garden and yard that are not high priced that will help both with seating, meal set up, and just overall ambience. We will be having a company come in with the tent, tables and chairs (just your basic "low cost" option), having the meal catered (but no servers), and this will be for approximately 80 to 100 people.
I bought, at a garage sale last summer, an outdoor bar with 3 tall chairs and an umbrella that I will have in full view of everyone (so the teens don't get into it) and I plan on setting up some tables together for the nonalcoholic drinks a little away from the bar area.
I have one section of the yard that, due to the bushes and trees, seems like a room. I plan on setting up some tables and chairs there and I have an old tall, faded green hutch/cupboard that I want to place there in order to hold flowers or decorations.
I also have a fenced vegetable garden (about 20 feet by 40 feet) that will be in full view of everyone - I'll definitely have that looking good (weeded).
I know this is a bit long but I would appreciate any ideas that you have done, seen or hope to try. Pictures would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County