SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mizmom

Need side dish's and ideas for a graduation party

mizmom
17 years ago

I am planning a high school graduation party for my daughter. I expect to serve precooked, presliced brisket from Sams (in a roaster with bbq sauce), Sams Club rolls, self made fruit and vege trays and a large Sam's sheet cake. We will probably have at least 100-120 people at our home = open house style from 4-8pm. I am already planning to rent a 15X15 tent with tables, chairs and linens and we have a large deck. Darling daughter "face booked" 130 of her "closest" friends today and already has 45 friends who are telling her that they will not miss it. Most of them are athletes and have very healthy appetites. That is not even counting our friends, family and associates. Soda, bottled water and beer (for adults only of course) will be served in cans from coolers. I need suggestions from anyone who has done this before. What works and what doesn't. How much stuff should I plan to buy? I need other side dishes and ideas for decorations that are easy to make in advance and not a problem to store. I only have one fridge and a small chest freezer to store in advance.

Should I have more than one type of meat and dessert?

School colors are red, white and blue and mascot is "patriots" so I should be able to pick up some decorations after Memorial Day for reasonable prices.

Any help or suggestions I can get will be most appreciated.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES